Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Think!

Well, its about that time of the year when winter starts setting in (for those of us here in the Southern hemisphere, anyway), and when curling up under the covers with a good book appeals more to the senses than any other time of year. And I must admit, there are some amazing books out there that I would love to really get stuck into.

I love reading, especially as it will often ignite a creative flint where you least thought one existed. And that's why I'm writing this - I would like to create a place for good ideas to be planted, get watered, grow a bit and eventually bear fruit.

In South Africa, I truly believe this is critical to the successful regeneration of our country - and our continent, for that matter. Don't get me wrong, there are a number of brilliant catalysts out there at the moment (which I will explore in later posts), but we, as a nation, have to catch this! In such a creative nation, where entrepreneurs, artists and inventors abound, lets make this the best environment it can be for these characteristics to flourish! And as I continue to write, I hope that you will join me in exploring and debating how we can make this work, and also share some fresh ideas for growth.

Give it some thought... lets see where it leads to.

No comments: