Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OutThink has moved... [hello outthink.co.za]

OutThink has moved to outthink.co.za!

It had to happen... I started using Blogger early last year, trying to get into the swing of things and understand what this whole thing was all about.

Since then, I've become increasingly frustrated with the limitations imposed by the system [mainly relating to people struggling to comment on posts, and there being no way to subscribe to specific post comments]. Granted, I can't really complain about Blogger as its actually been very good to me and I have enjoyed it most of the time.

The time has now come to move on. I've been working on developing this stand-alone site, and still need to do some more tidying up, but I will be moving over to that platform from here. It's been quite an experience so far, and building a site has not been easy, but I've enjoyed the learnings - the main reason I decided to attempt it myself. So please be sure to visit outthink.co.za from now on for news. If you're a feed subscriber [email or rss], I will redirect that, so you shouldn't need to do anything.

Well, here we go... see you on the other side.

No comments: